Do you want perfect and natural-looking eyebrows, a perfectly curved eyeliner or do you want to replace your lipstick? Then book your appointment now at Le Beautyque!
Make an appointment now!
What is microshading?
In contrast to conventional permanent make-up, with microshading, pigments are not inserted into the skin with a tattoo needle, but with a pen-like, manual handpiece.
The result of microshading is not only absolutely natural, but also always very individual.
How long does a microshading treatment last?
Do I need a touch up?
How long does the result last?
How long will the redness or swelling remain after the microshading treatment?
EYELINER AND LIPS: Swelling is very common. On the following day they are a little stronger, but then disappear from the 3rd day on.
What should I consider before the microshading treatment?
Please do not apply any more oily products to the face the day before the treatment. Please do not drink coffee 4-5 hours before the treatment, as the caffeine strengthens the blood circulation.
An allergy test is absolutely necessary 24-48 hours in advance in order to rule out a possible reaction. It’s a question of safety and your health.
- Pregnancy / breastfeeding
- Neoplasms of unknown origin, especially if they are in the range of the proposed micropigmentation
- mental disorders
- Diabetes insulin-dependent form
- severe somatic diseases
- the possibility of keloid scarring
- acute inflammatory diseases
- reduced blood clotting and diseases associated with it
- Herpes in the area of micropigmentation